Jewelry Care Tips
The beauty of Manna Tahiti Pearl jewelry will last for generations if you follow these simple instructions:
Thank you for your interest in purchasing Manna Tahiti jewelry.
- For Rhodium-plated jewelry
If you have purchased Manna Tahiti jewelry with a Rhodium-plated coating, we advise cleaning the jewelry (both the pearls and silver) with a soft clean cotton or soft paper towel. To clean the pearls, you also may use our disposable cloth included in the packaging. Do not use polishing cloth on the pearls, as it could cause damage and/or affect the luster of the pearls.
- For jewelry without Rhodium-Plating
We advise cleaning the silver portion of the jewelry with a polishing cloth (included in the packaging only for non Rhodium-plated jewelry). You can use the disposable cloth (included in the packaging) or a soft paper towel to clean the pearl. Do not use polishing cloth on the pearls, as it could cause damage and/or affect the luster of the pearls.
- For all Manna Tahiti Pearl jewelry
- Under no circumstances, do not clean the jewelry with an ultrasonic lotion as it could cause damage to the pearls.
- Avoid wearing Manna Tahiti Pearl jewelry while performing activities that may scratch the pearls or the Sterling Silver.
- Avoid spraying eau de toilette or other lotions directly onto the jewelry.